[Moon] Hype BEKO HLV1470

Toshio Tanaka JA6AHB ja6ahb at plala.to
Mon Feb 1 07:34:11 CET 2021

There was some bad information about Beko HLV1100 from a big senior of EME.
According to it, the parts used were those that could not withstand the
design power, and the output power was only 900W, and if it eventually
failed, it was the responsibility of the user and he did not repair it. He
also said that BekoAMP is not a state-of-the-art design and the price is too
high, and he introduced Slovak vh-electronic, which has high design
standards and high reliability at half price.

The product of K company (not full name), which is also famous in Germany I
have been using it until now, but all the products have actual measurement
data written by hand according to the format, so even if it breaks down
occasionally The reliability is outstanding because it will be returned with
instructions on specific measures such as insufficient air cooling.

Beko's product HLV1470 does not even have a label such as the serial number
of the main body attached, so it is strange how to manage the product. If
only the ones I bought didn't have a serial number, I'd just sold the
unfinished product. Beko is swearing that he has been in business for 20
years and has credibility.

Haven't you seen German officials? Please wake up and work.