[Moon] LG_FSK_QD23

graham.d graham.d at orange.fr
Wed Feb 3 01:26:38 CET 2021

roll up, roll up

coming soon , LGFSKQD23x version 93.1.002.4 ( Beta )

it takes your IP , you use my IP and in 235 mS , using quad nano
technology at 21um , we exchange a 433 Hz tone for 5 uS. that is the
encoded equivalent to  " hello world "  ( gor blimey, honest chief,
would I lie to you mate, straight up Guvnor, it's a QSO put it in the book )

No messy rigs or unsightly antennas needed.

For only 20 dollars a year you can then link to BOTHW  (Bollocks Of the
The World)  and receive an encrypted QSL card that confirms you achieved
absolutely nothing at all......after you already went to the website of
the target QSO 20 times a day to check if you were in the log, as you
sent your callsign 253 times, but never sent the target stations once;
and thought you might have heard 5NN with a 'G' in it.....init

Graham 'MBI