[Moon] Microwave Activity Weekends 2021

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 22 09:30:49 CET 2021

Dear Microwave EMErs,
Here are the proposed Microwave Activity Weekends for 2021.
27-28 February  10GHz
27-28 March  24GHz  The February and March dates have been selected especially for lowest  spreading in 2021 by OK1KIR and OK1DFC
3-4 July  3.4GHz
31 July-1 August 2.3 / 2.4GHz
28-29 August 5.7GHz
The idea of the Activity Weekends is to get all those with capability on a specific MW band to come on and make QSOs, run tests for those needing signals, test new feeds, preamps etc. No pressure, no scoring, use the reflector, use any mode, just be active on the band and make QSOs.

My apologies for the short notice for the February weekends, the OK team advised me of these dates last year but I’m afraid I forgot all about them...my fault!
GL, 73
Peter G3LTF