[Moon] [Moon-Net] Microwave Activity Weekends -Update

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Tue Feb 23 17:30:51 CET 2021

Hi EME gang,

following the publication of the AW dates for 10 and 24 GHz and the
discussion on Moon net, I propose that we move the AW activity in the 24 and
10 GHz bands to the 26-28 March deadline. I propose that the window Friday -
Saturday should be dedicated to 24 GHz due to the lower spread and the
window Saturday - Sunday of the 10 GHz band. Term of 26 - 28 February may be
dedicated to the activity of stations in the 24 and 10 GHz bands which will
have the conditions to work on these bands. There is also a very small
spread for this weekend, which would be useful for attempts to connect or
make a tests with stations with QRP equipment.

73!

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com