[Moon] SELECT DATA FOR SPECTRAL DISPLAY

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 25 15:45:12 CET 2021

Hi! Folks  all documentations I received & red  on setting up the WIDE GRAPH
shows Q65  SYNC in the spectral display.  Reading Bob KA1GT on setting up
the wide  graph  shows CUMULATIVE for the spectral display??? So which one
is it??? Can CUMULATIVE being used???

I would suggest to folks using Q65 to read KA1GT WEBSITE on How to?? It is
very detailed & showing how to set up the wide graph when you run into weak
signals to decode.

In my situation I often decode stations which I do not see on the WIDE GRAPH
so the SPECTRAL DISPLAY is essential. I would like some clarity on the
choice to make & why??

Thank you

Serge VE1KG