[Moon] F2TU, Philippe, SK

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 30 00:27:01 CEST 2021

Dear Friends,
I have been asked to pass on the very sad news that our good friend Philippe, F2TU, passed away this morning. Many of you will remember that he suffered terrible injuries in a fall while changing his dish feeds in September 2012 and has now eventually succumbed.

Philippe was one of the greats of EME from the early days, very active on the UHF and microwave bands, an experimenter and an excellent engineer, always with a big signal on CW and SSB and a regular attendee at the conferences. He has been missed by us all since that awful accident, which made many of us review how we worked on our dishes.

RIP my dear friend, our condolences to Marie Therese and the family.
73 Peter G3LTF