[Moon] 13cm Activity Weekend

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 30 11:36:58 CEST 2021

I should have flagged this up earlier ( thanks Andreas for the reminder). July 31st – August 1st is the 13cm activity weekend
The idea of the Activity Weekends is to get all those with capability on a specific microwave band to come on and make QSOs, run tests for those needing signals, test new feeds, preamps etc. No pressure, no scoring, use the reflector, use any mode, just be active on the band and make QSOs.
If you can make a measurement of sun noise and, if possible, moon noise levels and send them to me I will compile a G/T vs dish diameter chart like those for 6 and 9cm in recent newsletters.
I hope to be active through quite a lot of the weekend.
73 GL Peter  G3LTF
6m dish and 250W