[Moon] Short tower sections available

Charles g3wdg at moon-net.eu
Wed Jun 2 08:01:17 CEST 2021

Hi All

I have two triangular  tower sections available FOC for a short time
(collection only) that might be useful for mounting an EME dish, or
other applications.

Each section is 8ft high and legs are approx  2.5 inch diameter and
spaced 36 inch steel  section and 34" aluminium section.  One section is
galvanised steel, the other aluminium.

The two sections are flanged at both ends  can be bolted together.

Collection only from IO92RG.  Both sections can be dismantled into
component parts (recommended for transporting certainly the steel one).

Photos available.

If you are interested, pse contact me direct.

73

Charlie G3WDG