[Moon] [Moon-Net] G3LTF 6cm EME contest

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Tue Jun 15 08:15:10 CEST 2021

Hi EME gang.

I agree with Peter, I was QRV only on Sunday. I managed to make 25 QSOs. On
Saturday I made a new W2IMU collar on my square septum feed. The result was
very good and it turns out that a properly calculated collar helps to
illuminate the whole area of the offset antenna very well. The only problem
I noticed was with the spread. The maximum spread was around 140Hz and at
that time I had trouble reading stations that used higher CW speeds,
although normally high speed CW does not give me problems. I have the TRV
ready and if anyone is interested in a test, I am QRV this week.

73 and GL!

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com