[Moon] Moon Digest, Vol 83, Issue 14

dominique dominique at crescendoman.ch
Tue Jun 29 13:38:54 CEST 2021

As simple as no skedding, all information via RF-path and thus NO FAKE, NO CHEAT and NOT OUTSMARTING those who JUST GO RANDOM.Its not only the Swedish "hardcore" - we all remember our honoured friend DougVK3UM, who expressed exactly this way of enjoying QSOs.Same DL9KR, @EME conference in Prague, who seemed disgusted by "internet assisted" EME.Its not us, the stupid, ignorant and dumb.HB9BBDVon meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: "graham.d via Moon" <moon at moonbounce.info> Datum: 29.06.21  12:27  (GMT+01:00) An: moon at moonbounce.info Betreff: Re: [Moon] Moon Digest, Vol 83, Issue 14 > I respect that both of you love CW and only make random contacts. But there is today also another world on EME. Please respect this.>I'm sure like me they might do ( except the sveedish hardcore ultras ) , but it's a contest and the rules say no internet assistance. it's nothing to do with what *you* enjoy, it's to do with what *others* enjoy.so fine, enjoy the 'other world' , ' the new world' and the 'old world' ,  and any world you wish, no problem at all.but don't enter your log into the contest then.I would love to hear your opinion on Trans men entering womans weight lifting contests ?? the simile is close to perfect, ie live and let live UNTIL your living is degraded or destroyed by other peoples living .Graham  'MBI_______________________________________________Moon mailing listMoon at moonbounce.infohttp://moonbounce.info/mailman/listinfo/moonJoin eQSL.cc  https://eqsl.cc/qslcard/Index.cfm