[Moon] Moon Digest, Vol 83, Issue 14

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Tue Jun 29 14:27:52 CEST 2021

Hi guys, I think we're mixing apples and pears here again. What Michael
meant to say is that if someone is logged on, for example, HB9Q and is
passing on information about a QSO in a contest, they should not be
presented in contest results. Personally, I have been logged on HB9Q and
watching to see if any new stations show up for the Q65 test. Personally, I
am not offended by this kind of traffic. Although I made all CW contacts
randomly, I do not send a log of the contest. However, that does not
disqualify me from being on the QRV band and making contacts. Everything I
had to do to be on the QRV band was done by me personally and on my own
dime, so no one is going to tell me what I can and cannot do, especially
when a contest like this is one of the few opportunities to find anyone on
the 5760 MHz band at all. The contest rules state that no collusion, such as
over the Internet, may be used to make contacts in the contest. However, it
doesn't say anywhere that if I don't send a log I can't enter such a
competition or raffic on the band. Already in this way a maximum of 30
connections can be made in 48 hours, maybe little more. If you want the few
who are not on HB9Q to have someone to do, then you have to admit that there
will simply be stations on HB9Q that are not actively participating in the
contest and yet at least give out points to those few. If it bothers you
that I was at HB9Q and made contact with you without making arrangements,
feel free to strike me from your log.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com