[Moon] Fund Raising for the Free Talk Moon reflector

Eddy Jespers ejespers at telenet.be
Wed Mar 3 14:17:19 CET 2021

Hi All,

On August 2018 we have send a request for funding the Free Talk Moon Reflector. The reflector is being hosted by a company in Germany ( IP Projects ) and the bill for the service is being send to Dominique HB9BBD, to avoid the 19% German VAT .
Rainer DF6NA is doing all the maintenance.
The cost to run this service is around 400 Euro / year.

Our last Fund Raising campaign has been answered very generously, we got 33 donations from you for a total of around 760 Euro, this gave us a budget for 2 Years.
The list of the 2018 contributors is here : /mailman/listinfo/moon </mailman/listinfo/moon>

A new bill came in this week for payment of 393,40 Euro. ( copy available on request )