[Moon] Moon Reflector

Eddy Jespers ejespers at telenet.be
Thu Mar 4 17:44:14 CET 2021

Hi All,

So far we have 19 contributors to the funding of the free talk moon reflector. ( /mailman/listinfo/moon </mailman/listinfo/moon> + DL1YMK which just came in now )
I understood from Rainer that several IP providers ( Wanado , orange …. ) are rejecting the distribution of my previous mail and mark it as spam. Probably because of the “ subject “
I also got a message that the message arrived in the spam box.

So if you want to help to keep the Free Talk Moonreflector alive, you can send your contribution by PayPal to ejespers (at) telenet ( dot ) be
Vy 73’s
THE FREE TALK MOON REFLECTOR