[Moon] [Moon-Net] SM3AKW SK

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Sun Mar 14 16:54:38 CET 2021

Hi Peter,

this is again the very sad news. Carl be my big friend. We met in person at
many EME meetings and also several times at UHF - SHF meetings Weinheim,
where he took the train from Sweden. Carl was an excellent CW operator, we
worked EME together from 70cm to 13cm. Also, the HSCW QSO by Meteor scater
in the 432 MHz band is a memorable experience with him. From the last link,
I still have a recording of his brilliant CW operation. http://www.ok1dfc.
com/eme/mp3files/sm3akw.mp3 This is a great loss for us and me personally. A
deep condolence to the family and his loved ones.

R.I.P. Carl

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com