[Moon] SM3AKW SK

valter dolso valter_dls at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 14 18:13:50 CET 2021

 Another bad news, working him many times in CW, very good operator..R.I.P Carl
Valter IK1FJI
    Il domenica 14 marzo 2021, 16:23:06 CET, Peter Blair via Moon <moon at moonbounce.info> ha scritto:

 Dear Friends,
I’m very sorry to tell you that Carl, SM3AKW died on Thursday. He had been unwell for some time. I have been asked by his SM friends to pass the sad news to our community.

Carl was a pioneer of MS in Europe in the 60s and then very early into EME on 70cm, 2m and then 23 and 13. He was a really first class CW operator and many of you will have enjoyed those QSOs with him through the years. He was a regular at the earlier EME conferences and always great fun to be with.

Our sympathies go to his family. We will all miss him, RIP my old friend.

73 Peter G3LTF