[Moon] QRV 10GHz

cx2sc.base at gmail.com cx2sc.base at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 21:25:58 CET 2021

Dear Friends,

I think I have finished the 10GHz system on a 180cm offset dish and upgraded
my system to WG (before SMA), this work was hard and I must especially thank
2 people, Paul W1GHZ and Greg K6QPV.

Greg dedicated a lot of time and enthusiasm to resolve my position of focus
on the parabolic, with which we finally also built a friendship ...

Now, once my RX chain is adjusted I achieve a little more than 10db of solar
noise and 1db on the moon.

I still do not hear my echoes, maybe bad moon and little power!

But I am sure to be operational, I will be QRV 19, 20 and 21 during my moon.

And the following week from the 26/3 to the 5/4 I will be waiting for a QSO
with you!

73!

Ric CX2SC