[Moon] G4CCH Activity in Dubus/REF 9cm EME Contest

Howard Ling howard at g4cch.com
Sun Mar 28 12:54:33 CEST 2021

I was QRV during the 9cm contest and made 21 CW QSO's in total:

OK1KKD, PA3DZL, OH1LRY, G4NNS, DL4DTU #57, OK1CA, OK1KIR, ES5PC, W5LUA,
DF3RU, PA0BAT,

SP3XBO, WA9FWD, VE6TA, VK3NX cross band, OK1DFC, OK1CS, OH2DG, K2UYH, LX1DB,
VE4MA & VE6BGT.

I missed VK4AFL - mistake with cross band frequency settings at my end.

Also found that the  BPF in my transverter rolls off fast below 3399 MHz, so
will need tweaking to get down to 3398.xxx

Signals seemed to be weaker than last time I was on 9cm, I was seeing 1.1dB
Moon noise.

Looks like some investigation to do later.

Best 73

Howard - G4CCH

5.4m dish, scaled N2UO septum feed, 100W at the feed and hb G4DDK vlna 0.3dB
NF