[Moon] [Moon-Net] Dubus EME CW/SSB contest

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon May 17 00:23:37 CEST 2021

Well Conrad, its like having two and a half receivers. I listen to station 1 on the TS590, station 2 on the Rocky/ Softrock audio ( switch headphones between) and at the same time see on the screen who the big stations are working! I dont know of any other SDR SW that provides a fast enough screen transit but I’m not that familiar with these things. It works, thats all I need!
I think there must have been over 90 stations active in the contest.
73 Peter G3LTF