[Moon] For sale

SM6CKU Ben at sm6cku.se
Wed May 19 11:11:23 CEST 2021

I have a 2,4m Vertex VSAT antenna available. It has been used (not by me), need som painting but otherwise in good condition. Comes complete with hot dipped galvbanized ground post, manual az/el mount and feed system. It is a Gregorian type of feed system. Should work on 10 GHz without mods and it is probably very good for 24 GHz with another feedhorn. Specifications are available on request. Must be picked up at my place and it is heavy stuff = more than 200 kg.
73´s ben at sm6cku.se

--
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.