[Moon] Help with FCD

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 4 13:39:06 CET 2021

I have an FCD+ which worked perfectly on my old Samsung laptop under win 10, an old version. Sadly the Samsung died and I now have a new HP pavillion laptop with the new win 10.
I cannot get the fcd software  from the downloads site http://www.funcubedongle.com/?page_id=313 to open. Ive used 18f in the past but get same results described below with18j.

I download it and when I click to open I get a message “A website wants to openweb content using this programme on your computer,  name IE activeX interface Marshalling library.publisher MS windows”.
When I click allow it dissapears and goes back to asking me if I want to open the download, when I do nothing happens.

I just find it inpenetrable! and incredidibly frustrating and time consuming...  why is this new windows 10 so impossible to do anything with.
Any advice please.
73 Peter G3LTF