[Moon] High Power DowKey relay available again + other items

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at icloud.com
Fri Nov 5 19:35:54 CET 2021

Hello EME Friends,I have available again the 3 x N type DowKey 60 "G" option for transmit-receive applications.It is a high power coaxial relays, Power : >1KW on 50 and 144Mhz, usable at lower power on 432 and 1296Mhz. Very high Isolation due to special version!!I have also other nice VHF-UHF and SHF items:Directional couplers up to 12.4 and 18GHzPower splitters up to 18GHzSMA 2W attenuators, different values, high Quality up to 18GHzSMA Multi-switches: 5, 8 and 10 positions. DC to 18GHzSignal Samplers 50Mhz to 12GHz, 500W for power indicationand more ........   Email me direct for more information at : pa3dzl at icloud.com73s de Jac, PA3DZL