[Moon] SV5/HB9COG final update 15.10.2021

Daniel Gautschi dan at hb9q.ch
Fri Oct 15 10:42:25 CEST 2021

Hi All

We are back home! All equipment arrived well. It was very nice to finally be on DXpedition again, we enjoyed it very much!
Many thanks to all sponsors, we appreciate very much your support.
We already got several QSLs. We hope to get our special color QSL printed by the end of November. If you like a QSL for your QSO, please send your QSL with SAE to: HB9Q, P.O.Box 39, CH-5737 Menziken
We will publish a summary of the results of the DXpedition, including pictures, on our web-page, www.hb9q.ch. Once it is ready we will let you know here. It probably will take until December.
We hope to do our next DXpedition in spring 2022, Covid permitting. Stay tuned!

Vy 73, Dan and Team