[Moon] G3LTF in ARRL Microwave contest

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Fri Oct 22 09:20:29 CEST 2021

Hi EME gang,

after Thursday's wind storm, which hit OK and broke some trees around in the
surroundings at 100km/h, my new offset dish survived without any problems.
If I can get the new offset dish at least a little bit operational, I'll be
full orbit from Saturday to Sunday for a QRV on the 13cm band. I can be on 3
-6-9cm in parallel, it takes about 15 minutes to change equipment in the 2.6
m offset dish. I wish everyone good QSOs, lot of fun and look forward to
hearing from you.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com