[Moon] ARRL EME Contest Microwave weekend reports

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:57:05 CEST 2021

As usual, I am collecting feedback on the activity and any special situations or QSOs for the 1st weekend of the ARRL EME Contest. I followed a lot of the comments on the HB9Q Logger and got one report so far on the 10GHz activity from W3SZ. Q65 appears to be used quite a bit. I would be pleased to hear more from others as I gather information for the QST on-line contest results which will be published in the spring. Pictures welcome also. Thanks, Rick K1DS