[Moon] [Moon-Net] G3LTF microwave contest results

Skip Macaulay ve6bgt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 01:41:06 CEST 2021

Hello again Peter.. I agree with you that last weekend's contest is
pathetic.. But I was surprised how many were on 13cm even on the second
pass..
I did manage to work 10 stations if I recall, a few first ones also for
me.. I wanted to put the 9 cm feed on for the second pass here but the
weather was just awful, raining like crazy.. I didn't want to put the amp
up there in case the moisture snuck into it.. Still having the 13CM feed on
the second go around was good.. Still not that busy though..  Peter, here
is something for you to look at.. You might find it interesting, my first
attempt..  Skip

https://youtu.be/QrB1TQHEdgY

--
Skip Macaulay