[Moon] 432MHz LNAs current state of the art.

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 18:28:59 CEST 2021

Hi Conrad,

Hope you are good.

I am sure you know Sam G4DDK´s VLNA70, it is quite good too;
http://www.g4ddk.com/VLNASept13.pdf
http://www.g4ddk.com/

Another very low noise preamp are made by Pete WA2ODO.
He is reachable here; pmanfre at gmail.com
Pete uses to announce his preamps for sale in this list; test-equip-trader at groups.io

My two pence. Hope this helps.

73, Maximo EA1DDO